Saturday, May 17, 2008

Irritated

I'm in a stinky mood today.

Porter woke up before 6:30. Made for an exhausting morning for the two of us. Ryan had to work, so we were on our own today.

I was able to pack about 7 huge boxes this morning. My closet is pretty bare.

Porter was a maniac all morning... seems like the more tired the kid is, the more energy he has.

The phone has been ringing off the flipping hook all day.

Porter and I laid down for a nap around 11:30. Sweet sleep. Only... I've been woken up by the phone ringing about 4 times and decided to just give in and get the hell up.

I had the slider open because its nice outside... now the neighbor on that side of the house is mowing his lawn and its so freaking loud.

And the Ghetto-Billy neighbors across the road have their dogs tied up outside and they bark like the world is ending. I swear, if I had some antifreeze and the neighbors didn't watch every damn thing going on on this road, I'd go over there and end their barking.

Here's to hoping Porter sleeps for a LONG time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment