Thursday, November 20, 2008

Slacker

I honestly have nothing to write.

Porter had a bloody nose today- freaked him out. It was gushing blood. Fun times trying to hold down a panicking 2 year old while his nose is pouring blood all over.

I think I'm finished with my holiday cards.... I'm sooo excited to get them and hold them and drool over them in person. The new cards I'm ordering are a delicious texture. Again this year I'm sending one set to friends/family and another card to clients. I love holiday cards... even if it is a splurge-y expense.

I have my second toe surgery tomorrow.

Ok, that's it!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with your surgery! I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your surgery goes well! Oh, and I can't wait to see your Christmas cards. They always so cute!

    ReplyDelete