Thursday, April 3, 2008

From the mouth of a stressed out mom

Katie and I took the boys to Kids n Stuff (my grandma, cousin Paige and niece Aubri came along as well) today. K and I rode together in her car and could barely get a second of silence inbetween Porter calling "Mommmmmyyyyyy!" or whining because he wanted the toy Donnie had, or Donnie whining because he threw the toy he had. P was just driving me nuts, and has been lately.

At an exasperated moment, I huffed "I have no idea how I'm going to make it through this summer with TWO kids. I can't even stand being home for spring break!"

Katie cheerily says "Well, it'll be better. We can take them to the park and get outside and not be cooped up."

My thoughts: "Yeah, and we can drink!"

Ohhh to have a sweet, sweet Margarita on mornings like today....

3 comments:

  1. About the margaritas...
    HAHAHA! So true!

    About the kids in the backseat...
    Welcome to my world. In another year, year and a half, that will be your LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about this week but I want a margarita or a martini so badly - To have my hand holding the frosty glass...that first sip of fantastic liquid....

    I swear, I never thought I liked them this much before I couldn't have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when you are having margaritas....I will be there.

    Love your maternity pictures. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete