Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another surgery

My grandma is having surgery today to have a stent put in her leg. We've known for a bit that this date was coming but as you can imagine, I'm a bit nervous that something will go wrong and we'll lose another loved one. Please pray that her surgery goes well and that she has a quick recovery.

And, since I've been a blog slacker lately, here are a few pictures:



My mom took Porter and Aubri to the fair last night. I loved seeing the pictures from their evening. They played games, ate corndogs and watched the Demolition Derby.

5 comments:

  1. I will be thinking about your grandma today and praying for her. I am sure all will go well.

    When did Hudson get so long???? He looks so big in his carseat. Time goes by way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely off topic - but I have the same jumper toy you do :) But my dad found it at a yard sale for practically free, and I don't know the model number or the weight limit. Any chance you still have your instruction book to answer these questions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things go well for your grandma. :)
    Cute pics of Hudson, especially in the bouncer! He is definitely ALL SMILES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for peace for you and success that surgery goes well and quick recovery.

    Hudson is getting so big- I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to say what Leslie said - H is SO long!! He might outgrow that bucket seat based on that - whereas Callie is bustin' it weight wise, poor girl LOL

    Hope everything goes well for your Grandma, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete