Sunday, November 2, 2008

Girls Night Out

Its been awhile since I've met up with these ladies for dinner and drinks... in fact, I think the last time was Maria's bachelorette party last fall... and I had a migraine and was nauseous from being pregnant with Hudson! So you can imagine it was a much needed night out.

We had dinner, drinks and hung out for a bit to chat. Missy and Lauren took off a little early for bedtime :) and the 4 of us stragglers went to play some games in the gameroom... we played air hockey and pool... neither of which any of us were that good at. We did have a great time and laughed a lot! It was so nice to just catch up with these girls. We've been friends since junior high/high school (and even before... Maria and I met in 4th grade!).







7 comments:

  1. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky that my 2 chins didnt show up on that blog...I would have had to open a can of Whoop Ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love girls night outs!! Glad you could enjoy this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking up at Carrie's comment. I think that you should have posted that pic. It was hillarious! hahaha. j/k.

    Last night was a lot of fun minus the smoke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls nights out are a MUST! looks like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta make time for these! Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Girl's Nights! Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete