Saturday, November 1, 2008

Must share: Cozi Family Calendar

Maybe you all have heard of this already but is somewhat new to me.... I saw this on a co-workers computer last week and I was also sent an email from a client telling me about it. Its an online family calendar called Cozi. It is AWESOME.

I just signed up and started putting in appointments (which is super easy... you type in in "talk" form such as.... 'Ry: class at Baker every Monday from 6-9:40pm' and it enters the appointment for Ryan (color coded to his name) every Monday from 6-9:40pm.) Its color coded for all family members (and a color code for the entire family) and everyone can access it from wherever there is internet (cell phone, home computer, library, work etc). Ryan and I always seem to be a step apart when it comes to schedules... he doesn't write his appointments down and it seems like whenever I tell about an appointment it goes in one ear and out the other. So, hopefully this will help sync our family!

Try it out... its free and SO easy to set up. I literally signed up and in 30 seconds was setting up my appointments.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Nicole-- that's awesome. I will have to try it out. My Ryan doesn't write down his apts either-- crazy. I would forget everything if it wasn't written down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this a couple of months ago and I love it! We really do use it all the time!

    I put my shopping lists on there too, as often I just want Ryan to stop by the store on his way home from work and that way it's already in a list for him and he can print it off before he leaves the office or jot the couple things down without me having to read a list off to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried this and it lasted for like 2 days...since mark will not touch the computer except to look at cars....

    ReplyDelete