Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Pink Nightmare lives on....

Oh no she didn't....

This is one of the pictures my mom showed me when I went to pick the boys up. Porter wanted to play in the snow and she just happened to have this Pink Nightmare of a snowsuit she had bought a few years ago for Aubri. Oh boy...

In other news today:
  • Hudson ate his first jar of baby food- Sweet Potatoes- today. He really seemed to like them! I took a few pictures but am too lazy to upload them.
  • I bought the Britax Marathon carseat for $43+ free shipping from Target.com. I'm sure it was an error, and I'm waiting for an email saying "Sorry... the pricing was a mistake" but wouldn't it be cool if I did get it that cheap?
  • Desperate Housewives was great tonight... minus the freaking 7 minute long commercial break in the middle of it. Seriously... commercials are getting longer and longer! (Can you tell we don't have DVR right now!?! I'm dying...)

12 comments:

  1. I saw this posted on your moms facebook and I was LMAO!!!!!
    I kept thinking "This is definitely one for the Scrapbooks!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is funny, need to keep that picture for future use!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is freaking hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That suit is awful, even for a girl- LOL. He doesn't care as long as he gets to play in the snow, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this picture is a riot! You must save it for futer use :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! That is too funny! Oh, and I'm super jealous about the carseat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, my husband would FREAK, if he saw a picture of my son dressed in that get up! (Hee Hee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! And a great picture to blackmail him with when he gets older. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. AGH. My MIL bought Jocelyn that snowsuit last winter. I'm sure you can guess where it is with the tags still on it....I only used the hat! LOL

    ReplyDelete