Monday, April 27, 2009

Who says sleeping has to be boring?

Oh Mr. Hudson. Since learning to roll and sit up in your crib, you've developed a quite odd habit of sleeping. I am under the impression that you're not quite sure about how to lay down after getting yourself in the sitting position. You apparently have tired yourself out and decided to rest in whatever state you were in.

The first day I walked in and found you sleeping, bent over in half, I about peed my pants. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the camera and snap a picture in time. However, I did get this shot of you seconds after waking.... just slightly dazed and confused as to how and why you were sitting up?

And the next day I walked in to find you hunched over like so:
And the NEXT day, folded like a pancake. Dear boy, HOW does your back not kill you?
And then this evening... I went in to kiss you goodnight since I had only seen you for a short while before work. You finally looked somewhat comfortable, although a little crunched.
Funny little guy... I hope you find a relaxing sleep position soon!

5 comments:

  1. That is funny. I don't think I would be able to walk if that were me. Yeouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! OMG Nicole, you seriously keep that many toys in his crib when he sleeps!? My kids would NEVER go to bed! Are you sure he's not just simply exhausted from all that playing that he just passes out?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so bizarre! My back hurts just looking at him! I always wonder why my kid sleeps all bunched up horizontally, when if he would just sleep the other way, he'd have so much more room? Kids are strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I thought the same thing Katie did when I saw all the toys! :-) But... I have captured Luke sleeping like that too... cracked me right up!!!! I guess when you are tired... you just pass out at that age!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the others, I gave Callie a taggie blanket once and it caused so much havoc that I had to go in and take it away!

    But OMG, the folded over picture makes me want another baby boy! And you know I am FINISHED having kids!

    ReplyDelete