Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flying

I decided to take Porters carseat on the plane and strap him in as if we were in the car. It has worked awesome.... No wiggling areoun, no trying to keep him in his seat. He has been awesome to travel with. He is so excited to be flying and loved the airport, has been charming the other passengers and stewardesses. When we got ready to take off he asked to hold my hand and held it the entire runway and takeoff. So sweet.

Our flight took off about half an hour late so we were going to be rushing to catch our connecting flight. We landed at 11:10 and our flight to Jacksonville was supposed to take off at 11:29. Nice. However, typical of Charlotte, NC we were delayed until 12:15.

My iPhone gas been a Godsend. How did I ever live without it? Porter has been playing games and listening to music on it. He loves Coldplay 'Yellow' and cracked me up singing "It was all yellowwww!" not realizing how loud he was with the ear buds in. I've also been blogging from it and keeping up with email/Facebook. I didn't bring the laptop nor will I even need it!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad the trip is going well so far. Hope it continues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad so far the trip is going so well!! Good idea about taking the carseat! It must help a lot! :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree on the iPhone! Best invention EVER! could not live without....... :-)

    ReplyDelete