Friday, December 11, 2009

Dr. Porter

I left the boys unattended for a bit upstairs while I was speaking with a client in my office. I went upstairs to assess the damage as I had heard lots of banging and crashing coming from upstairs.

I noticed in the bathroom there was a few spots of blood on the toilet paper roll. Hudson has been having bloody noses but I didn't think he knew how to wipe his nose. And on toilet paper, at that.

I asked Porter what it was from. He said "From my boo boo. I had to wipe it off to put a new bandaid on it."

And then he held up his perfectly bandaged finger. Minus the fact that the tape part is right over his cut.

Last night he cut his thumb on a can of corn. He was trying to take the lid off an empty can from recycling and cut his thumb pretty deep. I am in awe that he took his old bandaid off, washed it out (his arm was soaked with water), wiped off the blood, got a bandaid and rebandaged it by himself.

Did I mention he's only three and a half?!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Amazing! Okis gets an injury and TOTALLY flips out. Has to have a Band-aid regardless of the severity and how much pain he is actually in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to tell you- I cut my thumb opening a can of tuna a few years ago- I ended up having to get THIRTY-SIX stitches!!!! Good thing he's alright! Those can lids can cut deep!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Green Bay Packers Banner Flag measures 28x40 inches, is constructed of 2-ply 100% polyester, and provides a top sleeve for hanging vertically from a wood flagpole. The Green Bay Packers Banner Flag is high quality dye sublimated with the NFL Packers logo as shown. NFL Banners Flags are a perfect way to show neighbors your NFL team allegiance by flying from your front porch, patio, or deck.Our NFL Banner Flags are 2-ply, double-sided, and viewable and readable correctly on both sides.These flags are made of a premium polyester and made in the USA.Fly your Green Bay Packers Banner Flag with our 5' wood flagpole and adjustable flag bracket.nfl house flags
    nfl flags wholesaleCincinnati Bengals house flags
    Packers stars and stripes flags, House Divided Flags,Sports Flags 3x5, Sports flags and banners,nfl House Divided Flags

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Red Bull, all’atto della fondazione, ha previsto di investire nel club circa 100 milioni di euro in dieci anni[2] al fine di condurlo ai vertici del calcio tedesco, puntando apertamente (in prospettiva) a lottare per l’accesso alle coppe europee e per la vittoria della Bundesligamaglie calcio 2017,
    maglie calcio poco prezzo, Maglia real madrid 2017
    maglia AC milan online

    ReplyDelete