Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ruffle Tote Purse

Do you Pinterest?  Uhm, I'm addicted.  I love checking back a few times a day (serious!) and finding new ideas and inspiration from others.  (if you don't have an account, it is free but you have to be sent an invite.  Leave me a comment with your email addy and I can send you an invite!)

Anyhow, last week I found this adorable ruffle tote bag on Pinterest and I really wanted to make it.  Actually I had found this linen ruffle tote but couldn't find a coherent tutorial for it so I ended up finding the other one and buying the $4 directions.  Monday night I spent 4 hours sewing this baby up and I'm in love.  It is So. Darn. Cute. 


7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I have heard a lot about Pinterest but haven't checked it out yet because I haven't found time. Please send me an invitation and I will check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michele415@hotmail.com
    Can you send me an invite?

    love the ruffle tote purse too! It's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time i take a lunch break at my desk and need to get personal stuff done (like pay bills) i tell myself i can go on pinterest for a few minutes first. and then before i know it it's been like an hour. ha.

    super cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Pinterest addict as well. I love it! Ok, and for real, you need to make me that same exact bag. I will be glad to pay you! Pretty please! I love all of it, the colors, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is so cute...I may just have to break the sewing machine out. I would love an invite...williamsnacc@tds.net. Thank you! Missy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing so much about pinterest. I sent a request for an invite tonight. I want to see what all the hype is all about.

    That purse is so cute. Have you been sewing long? I really want to learn how.

    ReplyDelete