Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Target deals this week

I thought I'd pass these on...
  • Luvs Family-Size are on sale for $15 (that's the big box). Use this $2.50 coupon (good only until 4/4) to bring the cost down to $12.50!
  • General Mills Cereal is on sale 3 for $7. There is also a $1 coupon (if you buy 2 boxes, which you would with the sale!) and that bring the cost down to $2/box.
  • Goldfish Crackers: temporary price cut at 3 for $4 and a coupon for $1 off two bags brings that down to $1 a box.
More Target coupons here.

**ETC (edited to change): I'm an idiot. I meant LUVS not PAMPERS. Don't get too excited.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo - thank you so much! I just bought a big box of Luvs at Walmart last night so I'll be headed to Target this afternoon to stock up! (now if only I could find the newborns in the big box)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was so excited, i used the 2.50 luvs coupon yesterday!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete