Friday, February 8, 2008

Be: Life is Here and it is Now

One of the books Ryan got me for Christmas was a Kobi Yamada book- Be. I love Kobi Yamada books.. they're filled with inspiring and uplifting quotes. Another book of his I have is She.

Anyhow, I thought that occasionally I could post inspiring quotes from this book whenever one happens to strike my mood.

Today, I thought I'd just post a little snippet of his introduction, a little glimpse into the book.

Life is here and it is now... either we meet it, we live it or we miss it.....

An unlived life is littered with "could haves," "should haves" and "If onlys." Each moment greets us full of possibility and leaves us hoping we are better for having met.....

Grandma Moses said it best, "Life is what we make it, always has been and always will be."

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that sounds like a fantastic start to a book - I've added it to the list of books on Amazon to order.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting that. i need to be pushed along a bit by quotes of that nature. lights a little fire under me : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great read! Off to Amazon I go!

    ReplyDelete