Tuesday, February 26, 2008

bleh

School was canceled today... hallelujah. We got a few inches of snow and its still coming down.

The day is starting out lovely. Porter just chucked his new little watering can at my face. I'm a little beyond reacting in the nice "mommy fashion" and hauled his ass into time out. When he was done we had our little talk in which I gave him a guilt trip....

"Why are you in time out?"
"Hit mommy in face"
"You hurt mommy. I'm sad now. I want to cry!"

Porter whimpers, sticks out his bottom lip, reaches his arms up at me and says "Tum here.... " hugs me and kisses my cheek and says "Sorry mommy" Sweet boy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is soooo stinking cute!! I love the "Tum here"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good apology can get a little one EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can;t believe how much they cancel school there! We wold have to add days at the end of the school year. Do they do that to you too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I call a successful time out!

    ReplyDelete