Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Say Cheese

Kim had thought it'd be fun to have people post pictures of themselves. Well, I think her idea was to have people TAKE pictures and post them, but seeing that its been 2 days since I read her post and I still haven't had the motivation to set up my camera and timer.... I'm just going to post some old pics I found on the computer.

Ok, and just so you don't think I'm obsessed with taking self portraits of myself, all set up and stuff... some of these pics were for a photography article on taking self portraits. So, I ended up with a bunch of pics of myself. I'm really not that conceited LOL!

So, most of these pics are a good 7-10 months old. My hair and stuff is still pretty much the same, just I'm a good 20lbs pregnant-er. And my boobs are giant. Boy, do I mean giant.




*********************************


Kobi Yamada quote for the day: (from the SHE book)
"She decided to enjoy more and endure less."


*********************************

12 comments:

  1. dude, i think we have the same eyes. green, with orange in the middle? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of you! You have such a great smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3rd one (couch)! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one, and the one of you on the couch is cool too. Did you have your teeth whitened cuz they are soo white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! And seriously, I relate about the boobs being....larger then usual. I seriously can not imagine these suckers getting bigger and I totally know they are going to. It's like 7th grade all over again...only this time I'm not thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics - love the one with you and P man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the one of you on the couch, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hottie mchothot! You look so beautiful in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are some great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete