Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

We skipped visiting H House on 4th of July. Instead, we browsed around Lowe's picking out all the things we'd buy if we had a zillion dollars to do all the projects on our "To Do" list. After Porter's nap we went out to the lake to my Aunt and Uncle's house (down the road from my mom's).

My Aunt Dar and Uncle Steve and their 4 boys were there, so it was fun to see them again. I have some better pics from my other camera, but I was too lazy to load the pics on my laptop. Here are a few random snapshots from my point and shoot, though.






The lake does fireworks every year, so once it was dark we headed out on the boat to the middle of the lake. My grandpa tied his pontoon up to my uncles, as did one of the neighbors so we floated out there- 3 boats in one- and watched the fireworks.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I wish we knew someone with a boat and could go out on the lake often. Looks like Porter had a good time with the boys and with driving the boat.

    ReplyDelete