Monday, July 21, 2008

We went to Ikea and all we got was this lousy....


hmmmm.

Heather, LeeAnn and I drove to Ikea today to drool over all their awesome things. I have a million ideas spinning in my head. I must save up $988 to buy this entire office/scrapbook room setup. Love it!

Anyhow, we spent 4.5 hours going through Ikeas 311,000sq ft of awesomeness. I ended up purchasing a pretty big item that took some finagling to get into my car. Let's just say Heather didn't have very much room in the back seat!

Tomorrow Heather and I are going to work on a house project and surprise Ryan when he gets home. The project involves the new item I purchased at Ikea. So, what do you think it is?

9 comments:

  1. Dining room table? We have one from IKEA and the box was like that. Can't wait to see house updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm insanely jealous!!! I SO wish I could have come up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing it is a table of some kind. I love Ikea stuff, but haven't been to the store yet. I too have to save some money before I go. I have been watching craigslist for Ikea stuff, but I am sure the store is well worth going into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... just to be different than other people I'll say couch or bed of some sort?

    I love ikea... we go there every time we are home... Patrick is from Canton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so want to go to ikea! i'm an ikea virgin! LOL! i'm going to say it is a shelf of some type to be different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I love that place. That is always how our vehicle looks when we leave. Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you dish--- I am dying to know what the surprise is!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha! That looks like my car every time I go there!:)

    ReplyDelete