Monday, December 8, 2008

Still not feeling so hot....

Ryan took Hudson into the doctor today as he hasn't had a wet diaper since yesterday. The only thing he had eaten today was 4oz bottle at 7am and about half his normal amount of oatmeal at 8:30am.

Around 1, I laid him on the couch with a blankey and he sat there, fiddling with the satin edge until he fell asleep.

I'm hoping everything will go okay at the doctors. Oh... I hear them pulling up now.

****update****
RN says everything looks fine but we need to get him eating (duh). Gave us a syringe to use every hour if he doesn't take a bottle. Luckily, Ryan just got him to take the bottle so hopefully he'll be a-ok in no time!

5 comments:

  1. Poor guy! I'm happy to hear he got a bottle down. Hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear both boys haven't been doing well. Sometimes doctors are just SO helpful I'd like to slap them upside the head. (Took mine to the pediatrician today - sorry)
    Like the card tree idea - I really don't know where you find the time to do stuff like that?! I can't find time to do laundry lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh poor kid.. I hope he sleeps well tonight for you and is feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing. :( I hope all of yall are back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete