Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Meme

Came across a new meme suited for Valentine's Day this year from Heather's blog.
Care to join in the fun??

What are your middle names?

(Nicole) Lee and (Ryan) Scott

How long have you been together?
11 years this past December

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A couple months

Who asked who out?
I can't remember...

Whose siblings do you see the most?
In order of most to least: My sister, then his sister, then my brother.

Do you have any children together?
Two awesome boys

What about pets?
Two dogs and some sea monkeys

Did you go to the same school?
Yes

Who is the most sensitive?
Probably me

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
As a couple? Does that mean without kids? I don't even know. That question should be "Where do you eat out EVER as a couple?"... We often default to Outback. Or any good pub around. (HAHA I have to agree with Heather's answer...)

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Riviera Maya, Mexico

Who has the craziest exes?
Hmm... I think he has the craziest ex.

Who has the worst temper?
Unfortunately, we both have pretty wicked tempers.

Who does the cooking?
Well, when he doesn't have school, he does. Since he's gone a few nights a week, I take over most of the cooking.

Who is more social?
I am.

Who is the neat freak?
It depends... we both like neat and organized-ness, but it kind of goes in spurts.

Who is the most stubborn?
We are both pretty stubborn.

Who hogs the bed?
I'd have to say him because some nights he snores so loud I resort to moving into the guest room.

Who wakes up earlier?
For work... he does. On the weekends... usually me

Where was your first date?
I don't think we had a "real" first date.... we hung out at and after school. We probably went out to dinner or something.

Who has the bigger family?
We're pretty even.

Do you get flowers often?
Nope, and that's a-ok with me.

How long did it take to get serious?
Well, we were pretty young when we started dating, but I'd say a year or so?

Who eats more?
He does

Who sings better?
Ehh... we both are pretty out of tune.

Who does the laundry?
I do the washing, and usually the folding but as I type Ry's watching Little Einsteins with Porter and folding laundry. I put away most of the boys stuff, and he puts his stuff away and sorts my stuff. We end up pretty even, I guess?

Who’s better with the computer?
Me... although he's catching up with me ;)

Who drives when you are together?
Typically him, but I drive sometimes too.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
We usually both agree where to go.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Hmm... like I said we're both pretty stubborn so quite often we'll avoid admitting we were wrong but of course, we both know the truth LOL

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
As in, who makes most of the decisions... who's the "boss".... Well, I usually hold out until I get my way, so I'd have to say me. But Ry would probably disagree.

Who has more tattoos?
Neither of us has a tattoo.

Who cries more?
Me

Who eats more sweets?
Me. Definitely me.

No comments:

Post a Comment