Monday, February 16, 2009

My version

It's 3 AM and I'm still awake dying my hair....

Know that song by Anna Nalik ("Breathe")

Yes... its now almost 3:30 and I've been up for an hour or so. Was woken up by Hudson who was fussing and being dramatic. Changed his diaper, thought maybe he has a tooth coming in so I dosed him up with some Motrin and put him back to bed.

Ryan was snoring, Hudson was still up playing with a noisy toy in his room. I moved into the guest bed and ended up laying there thinking of anything and everything I could be doing besides sleeping.

Emailing some old friends
Dying my hair
Blogging
Editing pictures from an overdue session
Watching DVR'ed shows

Blah blah blah blah blah

So I got up and decided to dye my hair. Random, I know. So I'm sitting here watching Jon and Kate with my hair full of dye. I'm hoping once I get rinsed and back to bed I'll be able to crash until at least 7:30. Hudson is pretty content in the mornings so maybe he'll play in his bed for awhile and I can catch a little extra shut eye.

6 comments:

  1. tucker woke me up at 4AM and hasn't went back to sleep despite all my efforts. i gave up at 6AM and we are currently watching mickey (him) and on the computer (me). i think we are both going to be crashing hard in a few hours. hope you got back to sleep after marking a few things off your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell....3am. dye job, are you kidding me?! You definitely might fit into the ADHD category! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa! I am the worst at this but must say that I have never woke up and dyed my hair. lol Although, I seem to get much more accomplished in the early early morning hours when I cannot sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. that is too funny that you are up dying your hair! i wish that i could just get up if i couldn't sleep and do something. I just lay there frustrated. Sleep is overrated, so glad to hear that you were doing something productive. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I cannot say that I have ded my hair @ 3 am...but the sleep pattern sounds familir (& I don't have children as young as Hudson)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm just impressed that you can dye your own hair and have it look good. last time i did that my hair was BLACK.

    ReplyDelete