Monday, March 23, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

I am exhausted after so much walking and shopping and eating and laughing this weekend. It was definitely a much needed cheap, quick get-away. I arrived home refreshed and excited to see my kids and hubby.

**FYI*** No one took a pregnancy test... and I will say that it wasn't I that contemplated taking one. ;)

The car was quite a sight as we rolled into Jackson...Photobucket

Photobucket



Here we are with our Extra Clean, Low Miles, Nice VanPhotobucket


Photobucket

Typical....
Photobucket

The girls dress at Gap... Katie said she'd pay me $1 to try it on and then Jane ended up buying it along with a matching top for Grace!
Photobucket

Being goofy in Old Navy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I think I need to invest in another pair of glasses...
Photobucket


The infamous Crack Whore Hooker Motel:
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you gals had a ton of fun...next time you go let me know! I know you asked me this time but it was like the week before you left and that wasnt enough time to make a decision, lol! I love girls weekends away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Looks like you guys had a great time... I'm definitely in on the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm still laughing about the weekend... a complete crack-up, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO.MUCH.FUN !!! Seriously with the poop stuff?!? haahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the goofy pics ;)
    Your new cut is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh it looks like so much fun! maybe next year our blog trip will work out again :)

    ReplyDelete