Monday, March 9, 2009

Never before seen....

Shutterfly has great deals until March 10th:

20% off prints with code AF75-SAVE
Free Shipping with code SHIP25

and... a FREE 8x8 Photobook with code PHOTOBOOKS

I ordered this one of Hudson's birth. I don't think I've ever showed anyone a majority of these photos. Leslie was there for Hudson's birth as my impromptu photographer and I am SO SO SO thankful for all the images she captured. I contemplated hiring a photographer for birth photography although wasn't fully sure about the concept of having a stranger in the room. I did, however, know I wanted someone who wasn't fully emotionally involved in the process to be there. Leslie offered and I'm soo glad she did. I relive Hudson's birth every time I look at these images. Birth photography is becoming quite a popular thing in the photography field (believe it or not!) and if it were to ever take off in our area, I think I'd jump on it. Its such an amazing time to capture!












14 comments:

  1. wow nic. that is soo nice! you have a lot of great pictures to remember the day and now they all are in a cute book. thanks for posting about the sales. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to go get a book! I've gotten several free ones and I hate paying for them for that reason! Thanks for the codes! That book looks beautiful and your doctor is kinda cute! From what I can see anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just got teary eyed. Probably because I am a hormonal wreck already!!!! :) I am so glad that you have (and like) the pic's I took. I cannot wait to have these the second time around.

    And, you have pic's of Dr. P.!!!! Woot! Woot!!! :) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful! You are going to be so happy with that book. Thanks for posting the sale. I need to place an order quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great book you are going to have! And that video of the sample photography is amazing! To relive all those moments would be breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe.... will you be my special photographer when I have my 3rd...I'm serious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr. P is my doctor too. It's weird having a hot doctor, but he is wonderful! He delievered Tyler at 2:00 am and wasn't even on call that weekend! Love your book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one hot doctor! How did you manage to look so great during and after giving birth? The book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh by the way, Leslie did a fantastic job on the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! My first thought was totally "you have pics of Dr. P!!!" How sad am I? But... I love that Leslie and many others noticed too.... HA! Love Dr. P. Who doesn't? :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your book turned out really nice! Thanks for the tip about the free book...I made one for our honeymoon yesterday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok. you look amazing even giving birth. WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad you shared the pics. Such special memories to have.

    And Dr. P....*sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete