Sunday, June 28, 2009

Reflections

I was thinking today that we're coming up on our 1-year anniversary of owning our house! I thought it was pretty interesting the change our house has gone through in the past year, as well as the changes our family has gone through in the past few years.

June 28, 2009:

(More photos of the foyer and pictures up the stairs on this post)

June 28, 2008: Not quite homeowners again, but working towards it....




June 28, 2007: Vacationing in Florida



June 29, 2006: Itty bitty Porter!!

2 comments:

  1. what great flashback photos! i LOVE how your foyer looks! do your frames go all the way up the stairs? i want to put frames going up our stairs also, but i keep putting it off...i have such a tough time choosing which pictures to put in frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I guess things do change with time, don't they!! I love the flashback... I might have to look through my pictures to see what I was doing exactly a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete