Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just for shits and googles. Err giggles.

I typed in "what if" in Google's search bar.

These are the recommendations I got:

What if...

What if...god was one of us
What if... I am a black woman
What if... god smoked cannabis

Let's try some more:

How do...

How do... you know if a guy likes you
How do... you know if you're pregnant
How do... you know if a girl likes you
How do... you get a passport
How do... you sleep
How do... you get pregnant

If I....

If I... were a boy
If I... promise to hold you all of my days would you
If I... were a boy beyonce

What should I...

What should I... do with my life
What should I... eat for dinner
What should I... get my boyfriend for valentine's day
What should I... be when I grow up
What should I... weight
What should I... major in
What should I... read next

How can...

How can... I keep from singing
How can... I get pregnant
How can... I make my hair grow faster
How can... you tell if a girl is a virgin
How can... she slap
How can... you tell if someone is lying

Interesting the things that people google!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! my eyes mixed together the "how do you know if a guy likes you" and "how do you know if you're pregnant"... and for some reason I was seeing "how do you know if you like eggplant". Maybe I'm dyslexic lol.
    Those were interesting... If you search stuff like that on Yahoo Answers too, it's really interesting to see the things people ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I can't believe people actually google those things!!

    ReplyDelete