Thursday, August 13, 2009

Needed: Caffeine and Time

This past week has gone by in a blink and has been filled to the brink with exciting events. I haven't had a chance to blog, a chance to clean my house, mow the lawn, do laundry or catch up on pretty much anything lately. The boys have been sick this week (still are and still trying to figure out what's up with Porter) so that's consumed a ton of my time.

I hate feeling like the sand is falling faster than things get done around here. I wish I could hire someone to come clean my house top to bottom, get caught up on my laundry and dishes. I wish THAT was in the budget.

I'm sitting here staring at my mile long to-do list and all I can think about is how I'd like to cuddle up with Porter and take a nap with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment