Thursday, September 17, 2009

Check em out on Etsy

  • First off, I opened an Etsy shop to sell birth announcements. I plan to also launch some Christmas cards available later this year as well, along with birthday invitations. Because, you know, I just needed something else on my plate :)
  • Vows on Canvas: What an awesome idea. I can print on canvas through my pro lab... I think this would be awesome to put our vows on canvas to display in our room.
  • Do what you LOVE what you do. No explanation needed.
  • Today is the day: I really like the distressed black and white look to this
  • Whine and Diner decal: lots of great ideas at this shop
  • Alphabet Ode to Helvetica: fun for a playroom, perhaps?

3 comments:

  1. thank you for mentioning my vows on canvas! Your bog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the Etsy shop! I can't wait til I have another baby (well kindof) so I can buy some birth announcements! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! thanks for featuring my "do what you love" print :)

    ReplyDelete