Tuesday, November 17, 2009

High School Tag

I found this tag on Danette's blog (forever ago) and thought it'd be fun to reminisce. Even more fun, though, I think would be to have some friends answer a few of these questions for me! I might add that at the end.

1.
Did you date someone from your school? Yes. I dated a few guys early in high school- very non-serious relationships. I started dating Ryan halfway through my sophomore year. We broke up my senior year and then I dated someone else from another school for awhile before Ryan and I mended things.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
1987 Pontiac Grand Am

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS?
Gosh I can't think of one in particular....

4. Were you a party animal?
Hmm... I wouldn't consider myself a party animal, but I did go to parties, and often threw a few myself when my mom wasn't home. The summer after my senior year, though, I partied a lot.

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Definitely not.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope.

7. Were you a nerd?
Hmm... not as far as I think. (Junior high, though...ooooh that's another story!)

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
No

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Of course!
Go, Mounties on to fame.
All cheer for Northwest.
Fight unto victory and beat all the rest.
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Hail to the red and black.
Long may they fly.
In our hearts you'll always be dearest.
Northwest High.

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mrs. Hebert the art teacher, Mrs. Pop for science, and the French teacher who hell I can't remember her name!!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the cafeteria with my friends, or often I'd leave school with Ryan and his friends and go get lunch (which, I should mention- was not allowed).

13. School mascot? Mountie

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who?
I think I went to one... but probably with girlfriends. Other than that, I don't recall going to homecoming dances.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Probably not.

16. What do you remember most about graduation?

17. Where did you go senior skip day? Senior skip day doesn't stand out to me... I skipped school randomly so that wasn't a huge day for me.

18. Were you in any clubs? No.

19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yep, don't we all?

20. Who was your prom date?
I went to Ryan's junior prom (my sophomore year), and to my junior prom the following year with Ryan. And my senior prom with Adam Olney (from another school)

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I'd like to if we have one. But then again, with Facebook its like a daily reunion LOL!

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Have more confidence!!

2 comments:

  1. FYI....for senior skip day we went to Cedar Point...I have pictures to prove it lol!

    ReplyDelete