Friday, December 11, 2009

Today in History

I saw this on Heather's blog. Neat idea to do on your birthday!

****15 YEARS AGO TODAY (1994)****
1) How old were you? 13
2) Who were you dating? no one
3) Where did you work? babysitting for the Hodgsons
4) Where did you live? between my parents houses... Rives Jct and Pleasant Lake
5) Where did you hang out? the barn with my horse
6) Who were your best friends? Maria, Carrie, Leslie,
7) How many tattoos did you have? 0
8) How many piercings did you have? just my ears
9) What kind of car did you drive? I couldn't drive yet
10) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? single
11) Any Kids? no

**** 10 YEARS AGO TODAY (1999)****
1) How old were you? 18
2) Who were you dating? Ryan
3) Where did you work? I think Target
4) Where did you live? with my mom in Pleasant Lake
5) Where did you hang out? probably the mall
6) Who were your best friends? Hollie, Maria, Lauren, Carrie
7) How many tattoos did you have? 0
8) How many piercings did you have? Ears and belly
9) What kind of car? Pontiac Grand Am
10) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single
11) Any Kids? no

****FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY (2004)****
1) Age? 23
2) Who were you dating? married for 1 year
3) Where did you work? nanny for Avery and Aria
4) Where did you live? Annetta Avenue
5) Who were your closest friends? Maria, Missy
6) Where did you hang out? My house I guess. And probably SAU since I was still in college.
7) How many piercings did you have? just my ears
8) How many tattoos? 0
9) What kind of car did you have? Hyundai Santa Fe
10) Were you Single/Taken/Married? married
11) How many kids? 0


****TODAY (2009)****
1) Age? 28
2) Where do you work? Bean Elementary and Nicole Barczak Photography
3) Where do you live? Jackson, MI
4) Who are your closest friends? LeeAnn, Katie, Jane, Leslie
5) Do you talk to your old friends? Yes
6) Where do you hang out? probably my house mostly
7) How many piercings do you have? just my ears
8) How many tattoos? o
9) What kind of car do you have? Chrysler Town and Country
10) Are you Single/Taken/Married? Married
11) How many kids? 2

3 comments: