Friday, February 5, 2010

Our future driveway shovelers...

Hudson and Porter LOVE being outside.  Unfortunately, I don't love being out in the snow.  Or... I guess its more that I hate the process of getting 2 kids ready.  2 impatient kids.  2 impatient kids who whine when they have to wait.  

We were running errands this morning and I let the boys spend a few minutes in the snow before piling them in the van.  Porter is on this "vest" kick lately... unfortunately its the dead of winter.  Hopefully an extra sweatshirt layered in there keeps him warm.   

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Funny how we both posted pics on shoveling snow! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are SO flipping cute! i love their little vest outfits. snow pictures make me so happy for some reason. and they look like they liked the work too. :)

    ReplyDelete