Monday, July 5, 2010

A tiny bit cluttered

My purse reeeeally needed to be cleaned out.  Like, so bad that we went to Target today and I went to pull out my wallet (which is no tiny wallet...) and it wasn't even in there.  That's right... my purse was so loaded up that I didn't even notice my wallet was missing. 

I dumped the contents out onto the island and this is what I found:


  • wipes
  • Pentwater Visitor Guide
  • trial size Aquaphor
  • socks
  • point and shoot camera
  • 2 suckers
  • iPhone
  • bag of gummy sharks
  • 4 pens
  • hinge for kitchen cabinet
  • ceramic tile for kitchen backsplash
  • 5 matchbox cars
  • 1 motorcycle
  • Ryan's keys
  • fruit snacks
  • prescription bottle
  • sunscreen stick
  • 2 pair of sunglasses
  • receipt from Hilton Chicago
  • Chicago train schedule
  • Client portrait agreement
  • $6 City of Jackson tax refund
  • map of Field Museum
  • $1
  • clip of coupons
  • a penny
  • a nickel
  • tampon
  • bottle of bug spray
  • 3 note pads
  • 2 tiny plastic dinosaurs
  • 3 brochures for kitchen things
  • map of downtown Chicago
  • numerous misc. receipts and wrappers
Oh... and this does not include the pouch of diapers that is always in there, plus my little pouch of lipstick/powder/lipgloss. 











 

4 comments:

  1. Been there! Ha! Looks like a game of I-spy. In the picture with your sunglasses, I spy a cheerio??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could totally win one of those games they have at baby showers where they count how many random items you have in your purse off the list. :) do you know what i am talking about?


    i had my 6 dollar refund from working in the city until about a month ago when i remembered it was in there one day at the bank and i cashed it. :)

    did u find your wallet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Did you steal my purse because mine totally looks the same way 99% of the time. Glad I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I have won that purse game that Leslie is talking about!! :) I have thought about getting a purse organizer thingy. There are a couple brands I have looked at. One is Purseket and the other is like Chameleon or something like that.

    ReplyDelete