Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Future Mr. Fashion?

Sometimes while Porter is supposed to be "resting" (aka... Mommy's Afternoon Break), he'll come downstairs and proudly announce that he got himself dressed and laid all his clothes out.  Today was one of those days and I so wish I had had my camera recording.  He knows he's not SUPPOSED to be bothering me, but he also knows this stalling tactic will work because I think he's so darn cute when he comes up with ideas like this.

And so I go to check out his "job" he's done.  I find 5 piles of clothes in his room.  Had I not taken the chance to listen to his explanation of the mess I probably would have gotten mad, maybe yelled, and made him clean them up right now.  But today I didn't.

After Porter went back downstairs, I carefully laid out each "pile" of clothes.  I realized he really HAD put together clothes for each day... from socks and underwear to pajamas, jeans, t-shirts, layered shirts and for today, a jacket, hat and mittens.  He did a pretty good job!  He even laid out clothes for Hudson.

Boy I just love this kid.











2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that he has everything picked out...down to the underwear. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome!! Lukas is really into picking out his clothes. Thankfully I can still convince him that sometimes he isnt matching and that she should change his pants... lol

    ReplyDelete