Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Progress

So far I'm doing pretty good with my goals. Haha... Maybe because it's been, what, 3 days into January?

Tonight I got home and did some laundry. I went to Zumba with a client (hmm... Could my class be a write off? lol!). It was so nice to exercise. I do love Zumba. It's just a matter of getting myself to the class. What I really wanted to do was cuddle up on the couch in front of the fire and eat pizza. I went, though, and added a timer on my iPhone to remind me of class on Mon and Wed nights. 2 nights a week would be a good goal.

After I got home I actually completed a scrapbook page (that makes, Uh, 5 or 6 for this week. I've been on a roll lately!).

I have NOT been so good at my bedtime, but it is an improvement considering I was getting to bed around 2am or so last month. I have (another) timer on my phone to remind me to go to bed at 11 and read a book.

Tonight I didn't get into bed until 12:00 (I took a quick shower before bed) but I DID read! I started Eat, Pray, Love. So far I think I'll like it. It is separated into 3 "books", each with 36 stories. The stories flow together, but I like how they are broken into chunks so I don't feel like I have to read 15 pages if I don have time to do that.

And here I am, blogging. It's far past my bedtime. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment