Monday, July 18, 2011

Stick a fork in me.

I'm done.

Oh my I'm so done today being MOM.  GAHH!  And I really shouldn't be complaining because my mom kept the boys from 6pm last night until noon today... so I did have a little time away from them.  But besides that, I have barely been away from them for more than a couple hours (running errands etc) since school let out.

I so need a break.

I've had a headache since Friday.  One of those pain up the side of your neck and into your head headaches.  My upper back has a knot in it and my lower back feels out of place.  I really need to get to the chiropractor. And I could use a massage.

Can you believe I haven't had a massage since my one and only massage the day before our wedding.  Seven years ago?!?

Hint hint hubby.... forget the stupid ass flowers for Mother's Day.  Mama wants a massage!!!

Tonight I've declared Stay-Away-From-Kids night.  When Ry gets home I'm either sending him out with the kids (so I can scrapbook!!) or I'm taking off to go shop.  Somewhere.  Anywhere.  Not that I have any money to spend but I just need to get the heck out.

Okay. Done complaining.  Back to our regular scheduled blogging.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you've done with your blog. I love the larger font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. Time for a girls night out?? :)

    ReplyDelete