Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sick Sucks.

This whole week I've pretty much been down for the count.
What the hell.
Monday I started coughing at Poe's soccer game.
Coughed for 2 hours straight, just a dry cough.
Ate dinner on the way home.
Threw up when I got home.
Coughed coughed coughed.
Went to bed at 7:30 along with the boys.

Slept for 12 hours.
Woke up feeling like hell.
Mustered my way to school as I had MEAP'ers to assist with in the am.
Left work at lunch.
Had dr's appt at 2.
Was told I had "a virus."
Got a steroid shot (Cat C for pregnancy :-/  )
and a scrip for cough meds (another Cat C)
Went to OB doc at 3.
Everything a-okay.
Gained another 5lbs and was told "good size baby" upon "inspection"
Nice.
Was able to reschedule 2 mini sessions.
Still had 2 to conduct on Tues night.
Mustered through them and it was all I could do to drag myself home at 7:30 and up to bed.

Slept another 12 hours.
Got P on bus, took H to preschool.
Went home and took a HOT bath.
and then slept from 9-2.
Woke up still feeling like hell.
Headache. Earache.
Still achy.
Made ANOTHER doctor appt.
Met with "Dr. Mike" a nurse.
Love him.
He listened to "symptoms" of "acid reflux" for last 2 weeks (which I told Dr. day prior) and diagnosed me w/sinus infection.
Got scrip for antibiotic and a netti pot.
Netti pot is WEIRD.

Slept like poop last night (probably because I'd slept so much in the past 2 days!)
Stayed home again today.
Mostly laid around, threw up, napped, threw up, took a shower.
Lots of coughing in-between 
Did manage to vacuum and do 2 loads of laundry.

I can't wait to feel 100% better.  :(


2 comments:

  1. get better soon girl! i've never tried a neti pot, but i swear if i get sick this winter i'm buying one. people swear by those suckers. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Neti pot is definitely weird. If you decide you like it, try the nasal rinse bottle thing. Works even better. Hope you are well again soon!

    ReplyDelete