Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog... what?

I have been so unmotivated to blog lately and I'm not sure why.  It probably has to do with the fact that I've been so ridiculously busy and our days/weekends have been crammed full (of good stuff!) but regardless... that is not an excuse.  I must blog more! 

Did you know November is NaBloPoMo?  National Blog Posting Month.  And I've already failed terribly.  Ah oh well. 

I also have failed miserably at posting my 30 Days of Thankfulness.  Blah!  Maybe I can catch up.  Let's see..
  • Day 1:  We did this at dinner and all of us (including Dave) said things we were Thankful for.  I believe I said my family being all together for dinner. 
  • Day 2:  I am thankful for my firstborn son, Porter.  His inquisitiveness and intellect make me smile every day.  He's so bright and fun loving and though he can irritate me at times, he brings so much happiness to my life. 
  • Day 3:  I am thankful for my secondborn son, Hudson.  He's stubborn, silly and so loving.  He always has a book or car in his hand (wherever we go!) and is such a free spirit.  I love him so!
  • Day 4:  I am thankful for quality time spent with my mom.  It doesn't happen too often so I really cherish it when I have it!
  • Day 5:  I am thankful for time to get away with girlfriends!
  • Day 6:  I am thankful for my amazing husband who stands by me and supports and loves me.  And he never fails to have a spotless clean home for me to come home to when I'm away!
  • Day 7:  I'm thankful for pregnancy nausea that has subsided!  
 More later, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment