Thursday, November 17, 2011

Grandma Time!


Another visit from my mom that went by far too fast.   We visited the Whitehall Deer Museum- something Porter has been bugging me about EVERY TIME we drive past it on the way to Ann Arbor.   It was pretty neat, not something I'd take the kids to do all the time but it was fun.  Next time I will bring my own darn baggie of apples though.  The boys thought it was so neat to feed the deer.  Hudson was adorable talking to them.  They also had a building FULL of really weird deer antlers, lots of different stuffed animals (like.... "stuffed" animals HAHA) and articles about deer and hunting.   Lots of neat things.   Definitely something you should go to at least once.   Not mind blowingly awesome but a good afternoon trip.  






No comments:

Post a Comment