Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Interview with Porter @ 6 years old


How old are you now?   6
What was your favorite birthday present?  Remote control quad
If you had $100, what would you buy?  A truck. (what kind) A Ford real one that is green.  
Who is your best friend?  Malachi
When you are big like Mommy and Daddy, what do you want to do for a job?     I want to be a teacher.  No I don’t want to be a teacher.  I want to be a.... a uhm... I don’t know.  Build construction sites.  
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Play baseball
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Play basketball in my room
How do you help Mommy and Daddy?  I clean the house 
What do you want to learn how to do?  Put out fires
What is your favorite thing to do with our family?  Play nerf guns
Where is your favorite place to go?   To Chuck E Cheese
What is your favorite thing to play with your brother?   I can not tell you.   (Why) Punch his penis (You like to punch his penis?) Play the wii
What do you love most about your brother?  Play with him
What do you like the least about your brother?   Because he punches me and he is mean to me and yells at me.  
What do you like to play at home?  Nerf Guns
What do you like to play at school? Basketball 
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Africa 

No comments:

Post a Comment