Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sick Day

Last night Porter was up from about 3-5am just acting like an insomniac... he was playing in his room, coming into our room and talking to me etc.  I was so ticked because I was not getting any sleep and he was having a hard time sleeping.  GRRRR.

Well, he woke up at 6:30 this morning and puked.  Ick.  So, the boys and I are home from work/school/preschool today.  I'm feeling pretty lucky because I think this is the FIRST time either of the boys have been sick since school started.  Me, on the other hand, have been sick like crazy all fall and through New Years-ish.

We watched a movie and then I put them boys to work cleaning the house.  WHEW we were sooo productive!  We only spent about an hour and a half (maybe 2 hours) cleaning but by the time we were done my feet and hips and back ached SOO bad.

Our list of accomplishments:

  • picked up living room
  • vacuumed living room
  • hudson washed off the coffee table
  • vacuumed foyer
  • vacuumed stairs
  • swept dining room and kitchen
  • the boys mopped the dining room and kitchen
  • unloaded and loaded dishwasher
  • scrubbed out the sink
  • cleaned off/de-cluttered the countertops
  • washed the countertops
  • porter took out the garbage from the ktitchen
  • porter emptied all the garbages upstairs
  • cleaned porter's room
  • cleaned rat cage (like... deep cleaning... stuck the whole thing in the shower and washed everything!)
  • vacuumed porter's room
WHEW!  I feel like I did a heck of a lot more than that.  All 3 of us took a nap afterwards and it was much needed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment