Sunday, July 22, 2012

Amelia Jane | 3 months

  • We are still co-sleeping- pretty much sharing our bed with Amelia.  Never in my life did I think I'd co-sleep.  Ever.  I'm not sure if it is the lack of sleep that allows me to not hear every peep and move she makes throughout the night or if it is the 3rd time parent being more relaxed and not jump at every noise.  With the boys I couldn't sleep because I listened for every peep they made.
  • Amelia is such a grazer when it comes to eating.  We typically make her 4oz bottles, though she rarely drinks all 4oz in one feeding.  She'll eat 2oz and then an hour or two later she'll want the rest.
  • She had been awake a lot more during the day.  This has probably been the most challenging month with her as she's awake more often and wants to be held or interacted with, and the boys still want to be doing things outside and it has been 100+ degrees all month.  ICK.  We have been spending a good amount of time at my grandmas pool but Amelia is still so young she doesn't enjoy the pool for very long and it is way too hot out for her to just sit outside.
  • She is still wearing 0-3 month and starting to get into 3-6 month clothes.
  • She weighs around 11lbs and wears size 2 diapers






No comments:

Post a Comment