Wednesday, March 25, 2015

happy 2 year anniversary, lemon droppers!



Today marks the 2 year anniversary of the Lemon Droppers. Two years ago my friend Lindsay Teague Moreno came up with an idea... a plan... a DREAM.... that would change the world of essential oils and ultimately the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. I'm one of those lives.
I joined the Lemon Droppers in April 2013 and in the past 23 months my life has evolved into something I never imagined possible.
I've turned my family into oil obsessed fools (we use oils like we're freaking granola hippies. WHAT? That is so not us!).
We've learned so much about using essential oils and how to replace so many OTC medications in our home. We don't rush to the doctor when we get sick... we know with a majority of ailments we can take care of it at home- naturally and more quickly than with OTC/prescriptions- if we begin oil use early and apply often.
I've build a business that gives me the flexibility to live my life the way I've always dreamed of.
I have made a job I love and never want to stop thinking about.
This team... my job... has allowed my husband to quit his life-sucking J-O-B and work from home with me.
We've been able to pay off debt and student loans that I'd come to terms would take me decades- or until my death- to pay off.
I've formed relationships and strengthened friendships with some of the kindest, most encouraging, supportive people ever.
I have and will be traveling to places I never thought would be possible.
It is amazing, really, to think that so much could and has happened in the past two years. I'm forever thankful and so blessed to be a part of this team. To be able to experience all that life has to offer and to live life the way we want to. You only get one shot at this life. Go big or go home, and make the most of it! I can't wait to see what the next 2 years has in store. Without a doubt, it's going to be big and life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment