Thursday, April 28, 2016

four.

 Four.  I can't wrap my head around it.  In my head she's this little toddler, but it's apparent that she's growing so incredibly fast and has, in the blink of an eye, turned into this amazing little person with so much personality.  She's beyond anything I could have every imagined or prayed for.  She's everything I ever wanted and wished for in a daughter and a million things more.  She's brave and sassy. She's curious and free spirited. She's kind and intelligent.  She's a twirling, dancing diva  one day and splashing in the mud and catching bugs the next. She's the one and only Amelia Jane. And she's all ours.  

At 4:


  • She is 30.5lbs and 39"
  • She has such a kind, apologetic heart.  There have been many times that she'll misbehave or upset me or break something on accident and she might get spoken to, yelled at, sat in a time out etc, and then hours or even a day or two later she will say to me out of the blue "I'm sorry for not listening (etc)".  I adore this about her- her ability to recognize her effect on others and to confess her apologies. 
  • She's so sassy!
  • She loves to horseback ride and is so fearless.  
  • One day I said to her "what in the world am I going to do with you?" And she said "I don't know. I don't want you to give me away!" 
  • She loves helping with dishes 
  • Many nights she ends up in bed with us.  She's such a snuggler
  • I love when she tells me out of the blue "I love you so much"

No comments:

Post a Comment