Saturday, January 26, 2008

-OLOGY Time!

Kasey posted this, and I thought it was kind of fun!

  • MOUTHOLOGY
  • Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? A. Subway or Arby's
  • Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? A. Outback Steakhouse
  • Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? A. Usually 20%, unless they suck.
  • Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? A. cheese and crackers (Wheat Thins)
  • Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? A. cheese and pepperoni and sometimes black olives
  • Q. What do you like to put on your toast? A. butter and cinnamon and sugar

  • TECHNOLOGY
  • Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? A. a tropical island in the ocean
  • Q. How many televisions are in your house? A. two

  • BIOLOGY
  • Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? A. right handed
  • Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A. my wisdom teeth and a 6lb 12oz temporary tenant
  • Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? A. I've been sliding around furniture lately (really great idea, huh?), does that count? Other than that... probably Porter, who weighs in at 25lbs.
  • Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? A. nope
  • BULL****OLOLY
  • Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? A. No
  • Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? A. Hmm... I don't know.
  • Q. What color do you think looks best on you? A. green, an earthy green not a bright grass green
  • Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A. gum?
  • Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life? A. no
  • Q. Has someone ever saved yours? A. I don't know...

  • DAREOLOGY
  • Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? A. Hmm... I guess that'd depend. Like, a peck?
  • Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? A. oh heck no
  • Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? A. Ohhh... such a hard one. Tempting, but probably not.
  • Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? A. Hell no!
  • Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? A. Yick. No. I'd gag too much.
  • Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? A. No
  • DUMBOLOGY
  • Q: What is in your left pocket? A: I'm wearing sweats. I have no pockets
  • Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? A: Its pretty brainless funny
  • Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? A: HUH! What kind of question is that? Stand, of course.
  • Q: Could you live with roommates? A: Probably, but I'd prefer not to.
  • Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? A: Oh heck... maybe 7-10 pairs? Although last year it seemed like I stuck to black or brown just to simplify things. BORING!
  • Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? A: Last January, twice, with Officer Prick
  • Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? A: I'd like to think I'm grown up, right? I guess I am what I wanted to be... a wife, mom and a "teacher" although I'd like a full time position LOL

  • LASTOLOGY
  • Q: Last Friend you talked to? A: Leslie
  • Q: Last person who called you? A: my mom
  • Q: Last person you saw? A: Ryan and Porter

  • FAVORITOLOGY
  • Q: Number? A: 73
  • Q: Season? A: Fall

  • CURRENTOLOGY
  • Q: Missing someone? A: No one, really I guess.
  • Q: Mood? A: motivated, irritated and annoyed, yet pretty relaxed.
  • Q: Listening to? A: Ryan and Porter playing around in the bedroom
  • Q: Watching? A: the computer screen? Max and Ruby are on tv, but I'm not really watching that. No one is. Why is it on?
  • Q: Worrying about? A: money, adding another baby to the family

  • RANDOMOLOGY
  • Q: First place you went this morning? A: to the bathroom
  • Q: What can you not wait to do? A: get P's room finished and the baby's room finished
  • Q: What’s the last movie you saw? A: Nanny Diaries
  • Q: Do you smile often? A: I think so?
  • Q: Are you a friendly person? A: I would like to think so
Anything else you want to know? Just ask me in the comments.If you want to be tagged, consider yourself IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment