Saturday, August 23, 2008

Interview with Porter

I got this idea from Danette's blog... The other day I thought I'd attempt it with Porter.

Well, it surely was an attempt.

Here are our questions/answers:

What is something dad always says to you: "no more diapers"

What is something mom always says to you: "you are crazy"

What makes dad happy?: "a blue race car"

What makes mom happy?: "a car"

What makes dad cry?: "a police car"

What makes mom cry?: "a police car"

(omg I swear we are not convicts! haha!)

How old is your dad: "two"

How old is your mom: "two"

What is daddy's favorite thing to do: "to back the truck up"

What is mommy's favorite thing to do: " make a mess"

Where does your dad work: "over there"

What does he do at work: "make moneys"

Where does your mom work: "over there"

What does she do at work: "make moneys and trucks"

What is your dad's favorite food: "he like eat pancakes"

What is your mom's favorite food: "you like eat apples"

How are you and daddy the same: "because I was same"

****************************
I'm missing my little guy... he's at his Aunt Loris, living it up until Sunday.

Porter and I went to Dearborn on Thursday and we had a little "mom and Porter" lunch (Cathy was watching Hudson). We stopped at Target (he loves Target) and then we ate lunch at the cafe there. He wanted a slushy and pizza. I asked him if he was having fun and he said to me "Its a special day."

Yes, buddy, it is a special day. Every day with you is special. :)

Lori says he's doing great. I worried about how he'd do for 3 nights without us. So far, so good. He is going potty all by himself and has earned a few stickers for it. He's having a blast playing with his cousins Lia, Shae and Brenna. They're going to make ice cream and cookies and play outside. He surely won't want to come home!

On Sunday we're going to pick him up and Ryan is going to do a few house projects for them. I'm hoping we can get some house projects done around here before we bring our little whirlwind home!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you don't think I am weird, but I just had a dream this morning that you and I were hanging out with your boys and I remember holding and cuddling Hudson first and then picking up Porter and telling him he was such a big boy because he weighed a ton compared to Hudson!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great idea! I printed this out and am going to try to try this with Lukas. It would be fun to do every year around their birthday to see how their answers will change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! i did an interview with my little sister a while back - it was so funny! these are the things you will love to show them when they are older! :)

    ReplyDelete