Friday, April 9, 2010

My Bucket List │ a work in progress

  1. Have our family pictures taken by Tara Whitney
  2. Make a quilt like Grandma Swett
  3. Get a tattoo
  4. Swim with dolphins
  5. Buy Lemonade From A Kids Stand
  6. Sing At A Karaoke Night
  7. Go To A Photography Workshop
  8. Sit In A Real Hot Spring
  9. Visit The Redwood Forest
  10. See the Grand Canyon
  11. Make Wine
  12. Write & Publish A Book
  13. Run Through Sprinklers
  14. Win A Photography Contest
  15. Buy A Convertible
  16. Dance With My Husband
  17. Shake A Presidents Hand
  18. Jump In A Lake With All My Clothes On
  19. Knit A Blanket For A Grandchild
  20. Have My Own Studio
  21. Run A 1/2 Marathon
  22. Donate My Hair To Locks Of Love
  23. Grow Vegetables
  24. Save A Life
  25. Give Birth Without Drugs
  26. Adopt a child
  27. Rent an oceanfront house with our friends and their kids.
  28. Send Mail To Strangers
  29. Ride in a gondola in Italy
  30. See the Eiffel Tower
  31. Grow our own pumpkins for Halloween
  32. Teach Kids To Cook
  33. Wade Through A Creek
  34. Be On TV
  35. Spend Time Coloring
  36. Make Christmas Cookies For The Homeless
  37. Take A Famous Persons Picture
  38. Wine Taste In Napa
  39. Ski in Colorado
  40. Run across the Mackinac Bridge
  41. Write A Letter To Someone Who Inspired Me
  42. Learn to Salsa Dance with my husband
  43. Laugh Until My Belly Hurts
  44. Run Through A Rain Storm
  45. Ride on the back of a motorcycle
  46. Achieve my ideal weight
  47. Catch fireflies with my kids
  48. See the Statue of Liberty
  49. Sleep in a hammock
  50. Go on a road trip
  51. Walk in the Susan Komen 3-Day for a Cure
  52. Learn how to play the guitar
  53. Go to the Cirque du Soleil
  54. Start my own business
  55. Renew our marriage vows
  56. Donate blood
  57. See Coldplay in concert
  58. Get my Master's Degree
  59. Take a couples-only trip to Las Vegas
  60. Take a couples-only trip to somewhere warm and sandy
  61. Get fake nails
  62. Pay off student loans
  63. Take a 'Momcation' with my ladies to somewhere tropical an all inclusive
  64. Stop living paycheck to paycheck
  65. Own an oceanfront house/timeshare

7 comments:

  1. Thats a GREAT list! You know... we were pretty darn close to do #18!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff here! You totally could have crossed off the jumping in the lake one, hahah. I like this, just by writing things down it makes you feel like you are closer to accomplishing them. Didn't know you wanted a tatoo...and haven't you started your own business?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tattoo and love it! :) NEVER have regretted it once! :) I love your list :) I want to do like 98 percent of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ LeeAnn!! :) Awesome list, Nicole! Hope you get to cross lots of them off! You should do an update like, once a year or once every 6 months to show your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez, and I had a hard time coming up with 5 things on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the list... love it! I too want a tatoo... my friend Beth and I are totally obsessed. Where? What? That's the question!!! Great idea... might have to create a list myself!

    ReplyDelete