Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Wii Christmas Eve

The boys crashed on our way to Lori and Don's house.  I can't resist a picture of these two sleeping.  

Well, you wouldn't know it for the lack of photos I have, but this year we had a Wii Christmas Eve.  Dave got each of our families a Wii, so after opening gifts we spent the rest of the evening playing the Wii.  Well, mostly the kids and guys played the Wii while Lori and I tried to escape the gaming chaos to have a normal conversation HAHA!

This year we did the Gumdrop Tree (after forgetting about it last year!).  What a difference 2 years makes... the kids had this tree decorated in like 5 minutes!




(Okay, these uber grainy pictures were taken with my camcorder.  Definitely not going to be using that for pictures much anymore.  Ick!)

Hilarious.... I was looking back on pictures and look what Porter was wearing Christmas Eve 2008?! HAHA!
[12.24.08+(39).jpg]



Hudson cracked me up all night... he knew where the snacks and goodies were and decided to help himself all night.  At any given moment he could be found with a cookie or some kind of candy/sweets in his hand.  Pretty much all day he had chocolate on his face.  His trademark, I suppose.

2 comments: