Friday, January 28, 2011

Lovey Dove Printables!

There is a blog that shares a "Keep Calm" type printable for each holiday.  She hasn't made one yet for V-Day so I decided to do a little searching online.  I made my way to Etsy and found a bunch of cute posters I liked and decided to make my own because, well, why buy it if I can make it?  :)   Anyhow, I thought I'd share these with my readers. You should be able to right click/open them and view them full sized.  Then right click/save them to your computer.  

This first one is a 12x12. 

The rest are 8x10's





2 comments:

  1. Cute! I found another one somewhere (have no idea where now) that says "Keep Calm and Kiss On". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I spent like four hours on etsy the other day looking for inspiration, just haven't tackled the photoshop part of it yet.

    Yay on the WW - keep talking about it, maybe I'll go back someday!

    ReplyDelete