Thursday, April 12, 2012

Only the preggo gets this crap

This morning I woke up feeling nauseous and crampy. I decided to call into work and thank goodness I did. I ended up puking and other unpleasant things that go along with a stomach bug. Nice, huh? We had Wendy's for dinner last night and I hadn't felt well since, but no one else felt even remotely sick. And I'm pretty sure my entire dinner sat in my stomach overnight. Grossss.

My boys are too darn sweet. Porter got up this morning and after puking he looked at me em pathetically and quietly said "I'm sorry you're puking, Mom. Maybe I should stay home today.". Awwwwww. Hudson kept trying to get me to eat a breakfast muffin, insistent that it would make my belly all better.

I managed to get P to school and Ry brought me Gatorade at lunchtime. I kept down 2 pieces of toast and then napped with H this afternoon. I'm feeling a little better but still weak and nauseous if I try to move around too much. I was slightly optimistic this morning that maybe this was a sign that I'd go into labor soon but afters few bouts of getting sick and feeling contractions along with it I quickly decided this would be a terrible thing to deal with during labor! Ick.

I have an appointment in the morning (37w +3days) so I'm kind of hoping she will see if I'm dilated at all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I'm so sorry you're sick. Hope it is just a 24 hour bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same thing right before I had Lilah. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete