Saturday, October 17, 2015

Amelia-isms: October Edition

Picking her up from preschool, she shows me where she accidentally wrote on her sweater at preschool.   She says "It was an accident.  It's okay.  It will come off on Sunday."

________________________

I laid out her clothes for the next day and put some underwear out for the morning.  She said "I already have underwear on!"  I told her she's been wearing them all day and she'll need clean ones in the morning. She told me "But I can wear these tomorrow again! I've only been wearing them a month!"

________________________



Invisible fence guy was here giving me a quote for the yard. He asked the ages of the boys and then Amelia says:  "Yeah, and my brothers pee standing up out of their PENISES in the front!"
________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment